Ecore transforms reclaimed materials into performance surfaces that make people’s lives better. Ecore believes a floor is not just a floor. It’s an extension of a customer’s needs in a way that improves people’s lives every day while simultaneously improving the world.
- The global leader in the transformation of rubber waste into products and systems used in the sports and recreation, fitness, commercial interiors, sound isolation, healthcare, transportation, and industrial.
- Unique laminating IP creates competitive advantage across flooring market
- Vertically integrated company provides highly differentiated and engineered performance solutions
- Markets served estimated to be ~$5.6 billion (broader market definition estimated to be ~$10.0 billion) and includes products and systems using either recycled or virgin rubber
- Very strong, long standing contractual relationships with customers
- Strong ESG and Circular Economy credentials based on management’s 100-year vision
- Highly experienced management team with deep circular economy, flooring, rubber and operational experience.
- The long-term growth capacity and current sales growth rates provide opportunity to double EBITDA over next several years.
ECOfit is designed for bodies and provides sound and shock absorbent, fade resistant, slip resitant, durable high-performance flooring for Corporate, Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, Multifamily, Public Buildings and Senior Care.
Forest Rx features high-quality wood visuals in a variety of patterns. Forest Rx is comprised of 5 millimeters of Ecore’s distinctive Vulcanized Composition Rubber backing fusion-bonded to a heterogeneous vinyl. This combination creates a surface that reduces the risk of injury associated with falls and offers sound control and comfort.
UltraTile is a rubber floor tile designed with a patented “ultra” high-density wear layer on a molded base. This 24-by-24-by-1-inch modular tile offers enhanced shock absorption against impact in moderate to extreme weight drop applications.
“People love it! They ask me where they can buy it, so they can put it in their house.”
– GM Crunch Fitness
Largest US Tire Recycler
The Ecore supply chain uses waste tires and other upcycled materials. Ecore has 4 locations in the US and processes over 120 million lbs. of waste tires per year.
Dominant Market Positions
Ecore has established strong sales and dominant market positions within the Hospitality, Healthcare, Fitness, and Outdoor Recreation markets.
Ecore has defensible patents and utilizes unique, proprietary technologies and processes for rubber recycling and lamination.
Significant Growth Drivers
Ecore has a new laminator coming online in early 2020, has untapped international markets, industry roll-up opportunities, increased demand for upcycled rubber flooring and offers both residential and OEM solutions.